Monday, August 10, 2009

Time's not enough!

Just a random tot when bathing just now. Gotta finish up as much as possible before school starts! Recently, taking up tuition and find time lessen so much, gosh! Got to work triplily hard when sch starts - imaging 2 econs and 2 linguistic subjects is not challenging enough for me, imaging that...


Long Term To-Do-List:
1) Read newspapers aloud to improve English - have been doing these days, continue. :)

2) Read Economic News enabling to be a better intern in the SGX next year - gosh, I tried
reading half a page of options trading and I'm blurred! Tell me how to continue??????

3) Finish up my $1 hand-made soft toy!!! - has been dragging for too long and this time I'm
gonna do a good job out of it, wait and you'll see! (fyi, the previous try was damn bad!)

4) Finish re-vamping my bookshelf - the mickey mouse sticker paper is filling with cobwebs...

5) Spent less $ on food - well, hao motivate me by limiting me not to increase my weight, now's
59kg (btw, this weight is good enough for me now, as I've already cut down and it is my aim
for this year... whoo whoo!)


ps.: Can time goes slower? But happier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!