Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Covert Stress

Damn it! Stress that are not needed seems to be crouching every single minute into my brain. No one other than myself is stressing me.

Yet, the overt ones are as usual: studies, money.. and these were easy to deal with, cos' studies needs more hardwork while money just had to save (at this point of my life). I'm not sayin' these are easy, they are difficult, but just easy to deal with.

What's irritaing is all the other covert stress: comments on friends, what i wanna achieve or in fact I want nothing, supports from loved ones...... these are tough. Not only tough, but tough to deal with too.


Overt stress seems like Maths to me, just needed formulas and some understanding, you can pass. With a bit more hardwork and innovation, you'll score with flying colours.

However, covert stress seems like Sociology. You need to understand the big picture, the theories, the everything and then you'll need good expression of English language then applying it to the questions. The answers do not come like 1+1=2. In fact, there's not even answers to it, just model answers if you notice.


I know this entry doesn't seem to be making much sense...
Guess those studying Sociology may understand a little more of what I'm sayin..
If don't understand, don't bother to ask...
Just babbling... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!