Monday, March 7, 2011

Jumbled up!

Comin in here, i feel like there's zillion things on my mind right now~~ but nothing is in place. All's jumbled up.. so here it goes.


I'm now talking to a new guy name Lex, from SIM. Just gotta know via fb, he's heading the SIM network page thingy and well.. he's got BIG BIG PLANS!! the so called 'fb page' for networkin that will definately help us - normal students- is in fact helping him to build his biz(well, win-win situation, i guess) .. Teaser? He's getting into property biz makin use of SIM, this page, in a way. But hoorays to him!!! In a long time now, I've seen ppl who's on-the-action, with BIG aspirations. =D  Would wanna see his progress in time to come~~ Btw, he's got a S2000, a (sports??) car at this age.. instalments..haiz... guys~~ 


Relationships~~~ family, oh my.. I'm getting a huge headache when it comes to the so called "yi jia zhi zhu". He's just a pile of shit at times... Father, the good ones, i've rarely seen~~ there's a few within my peers though.. but there's more of whom i know tt r incorrigible. I've known ppl complaining bout their parents too... but oh my, what to do.. they're family... somehow. It's not as if u can just cut them off like paper without blood or tears.


Again, r/s.... love r/s...
Damn it! this is makin me feels so irritated about.. (*not that i'm in bad terms with mine now)
But I just tot that my peers seems to get into troubled water with this issue. And it's very irritating when u can't help cos' it's in the heart of theirs, not mine. Even if I ask, they'll smile and say it's ok. Even if they spill everything out to u and cry, all i can do is to lend my ear and shoulder. But that definately doesn't help to cure the pain. It still hurts and I know, but can't do nothin... and tt feels bad.
Some just happily got together, though I'm not sure if tt's the truth behind the smiles~
Some broke up after huge celebrations...
Some let go of the gal they like for the reason they love the gal...
Some r afraid to let go tt's y they din enter..
and some just waited and still waiting for love to find them back...
It's a huge confusion!!! and i could do nuts bout it except deal with my own and think of them. =(


Today had a loong session with Aunty Helen after the dialouge with SM.. and she told me lots lots lots of stuffs tt i've never heard her say before. Guess I've grow a little older, I finally know what to ask and probe on the conversation instead of the younger me who only knew how to smile as she speaks. And as usual, she enlightens me with her words.. but this time, in this ONE session, i''ve been ENLIGHTENED A LOT...
For one tt's more interesting - I din know this word 'flirt' should be seen as a positive thing and in fact can be compromise and accepted for a wife. She taught me how to differentiate my views on a person who's flirty for the sake of wanting popularity, and on a person who's flirty for the sake of sex. The former should be acceptable for a wife when she should have known for his character when she say "Yes, I do."


Funeral - just in case something happens to me, do my funeral with what I want kays?! They're written in my diary which should be able to find, my house's not that big anyway.  I want it done my way, so I can sleep in the coffin happily~~ to enter God's territory. =D I din wrote every single thing though.. hand's tired... But sure do miss me! hahas! ok.. I'm a little irregular here...am I? hahas!


and for a crazy me shout-out:
I missy missy u!!!!!!! Tan Zhi H@O!!! when do we both have time to meet???? argh~~~~~~


ok, shall go watch my hunks in Supernatural world for now~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!