Elections 2011 is comin to an end... but I'm feeling very very dead. Just 2 days that I'm not with them, have been focusing on my books - read lesser news... and I'm already not in the league of what's going on. It's a chore getting myself updated... esp. when things r run on a daily fast pace. :(
It's been 2 days and I have now exactly 24 emails to read - all about politics. Not including those that r non-related to politics. I'm so bloody tired to go read them all... argh! Somemore I did read a few ytd le... all of it is either long articles if not it will be short instructions - which means there needs to be a follow up action.
Like I was complaining and complaining, it's been about 3 weeks that I've been waking up early at dawn doing stuffs... everyday sleeping bout 3-6 hrs. It's so tiring!!! I want my 12 hrs of sleep back! :(
Just this short period of elections, I've gone through many of my 1st experiences relating to politics,
I also had my skin "burnt";
had my newly bought, lovable heels broken;
had sat in an office on the same chair for the whole 17 hours with eyes on the comp the whole time;
had my legs cramped after climbing 137 floors;
had my toes blueblack - when there's nothin hitting me on my toes;
had grown closer to my leader;
had my presence felt by the big bosses, but at the same time
had to also give up on great opportunities that was given to me in my face! And this is so... argh!!!!!
Not forgetting, had grown physically and mentally tired, esp. when it comes to talkin bout politics within that p-area, cos' mostly it's assumed that u know what's happening every single day, every single joke and they could just talk bout it without much explaination. Pace is so fast that i'm tired. If only I had the time, being committed there for the past 9 days like many of them, I believe strongly tt I would be able to cope. But now? It's such a bad bad timing...
Bye for now~ too tired to even watch any dramas.. :( tml's a loooong day too~ Gambate ne!!!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!