Ppl gets weaker in their guts as they get older, but I wonder if it's the same for stress level. I used to take things in stride, as if I could just bring the problems with me like a blanket and still feel warmth in it.
This yr however seems to show that as I got older, I wasn't easily appeased anymore. I get whole day headaches when I gotta think a bit more. I get breathless when I got stressed up. My heartbeat rises much when I get easily pissed off. I wonder if that's how I'm going to go on with my life... it's torturing since these are physical. But not so physical that I could take medicine, land into an hospi or choose to take a break. Anyway, when things happen, there's no break to be taken since time will not stop for you, and problems will just be still there to be solved or just... "Bang" that's the result you'll get when the date is due.
Eh Love, this entry's so morbid! Maybe you could go for a light swim (or just a dip in the pool) to restore energy level and relaxes your body and mind. Think not of the society or anyone around you and be selfish for a moment, giving all the time to yourself. Look back in life, the few yrs back, and compare how much more you have gained and grew till date, how far you have come and how much you have overcome... or you could even recap on all the traits or achievements you love and have achieved then praise yourself. For example, for always being so resourceful and having the good attitude to put in more effort to find out what's the best out there. You could even set some short term goal for your health and well-being. No matter how busy you are, set time to do what you enjoy most to lower those blood pressure, and remember that you are definitely not alone in this rat race whenever you feel overwhelm! Hope this cld help and I always have faith in your great vibe and drive which will ultimately make you a really great gal. Love you always! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much~~ I'll keep that in mind... will go swimming .... soon~~~~~~ =D
ReplyDelete