Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lots to share

These days have been filling up with events, day after day, back to back. 
Too many things experienced and learnt, too many things to share. 

Just a quick update for myself what I've done this past 3 weeks after I had officially resigned, let's see:
- went pulau ubin to kayak (w Hao)
- went interviewing workshops that was full of info (w Zi Yang)
- went to meet up with my cousin to settle a huge leakout of family secrets (w sis)
- went to Forex workshop (w sis & Ron)
- went for my 1st PCF(kindergarden)'s sports day and even participated in their games (w BG)
- went Ting's b'dae @ Mid Summer Night Breeze Cafe (w gals clique)
-  went for a crazy Jap sale of makeups & house necessities (w Ting & Joy) 
- do sweeping and mopping, something that I've lost touch with for a long long time. Had a great night of Pasar Malam with the kids, yrs since I did this with family.
- went yoga, doin my 1st exercise besides swimming since the past 2 years. (w sis & Ting)
- went for my 1st Blood Donation experience, I'll wanna do it again! (w Ting)
- went Jamming viewing for Sis's band (w Ting)
- acted as advisor for the neighbourhood countdown 2012 party (w Rahul & Eddie)
- went for my 1st Indian festival - Navrati Nights - dressed up specifically like an Indian as much as I could. The crowd of 1650 was awesome! 

All in all, I've done up pretty lots of things this month and there's more to come. Wanna go for fashion workshops, Ting's beloved Kitty Fair at JJ's workplace, prob going for mass briskwalk to start exercising once again, wanna see the Anlene Dancethon, going for ASD volunteer - organisation related to dogs, PCF's graduation, christmas carolling as well as countdown organising. Whoa!! 
I do believe I'VE HAD A LIFE!  I DO AND STILL IS HAVING.  hahas~~~ 

Well, of course things mentioned here are the more interesting ones since I wouldn't wanna talk bout the other priority thing-to-do in my everyday list, the one that I've had been going through for the past 20 years. Studies are way too boring and negative, at least to me they are. But well, it's something I gotta face and is still facing everyday in my life. 


As the title of this post suggested, "Lots to share", I've still got many words I wanna share, such as the recent Steve Job issue, bout the Europe crisis, bout the scary challenging kids I've met and many many more. However, I may probably be drying my readers out - so well, I'm just gonna post 2 stuffs below that made my tears trickled down my face in seconds, ending my night today. Here it goes:


This is a true story of Mother’s Sacrifice during the Japan Earthquake.
After the Earthquake had subsided, when the rescuers reached the ruins of a young woman’s house, they saw her dead body through the cracks. But her pose was somehow strange that she knelt on her knees like a person was worshiping; her body was leaning forward, and her two hands were supporting by an object. The collapsed house had crashed her back and her head.

With so many difficulties, the leader of the rescuer team put his hand through a narrow gap on the wall to reach the woman’s body. He was hoping that this woman could be still alive. However, the cold and stiff body told him that she had passed away for sure.
He and the rest of the team left this house and were going to search the next collapsed building. For some reasons, the team leader was driven by a compelling force to go back to the ruin house of the dead woman. Again, he knelt down and used his had through the narrow cracks to search the little space under the dead body. Suddenly, he screamed with excitement,” A child! There is a child! “
The whole team worked together; carefully they removed the piles of ruined objects around the dead woman. There was a 3 months old little boy wrapped in a flowery blanket under his mother’s dead body. Obviously, the woman had made an ultimate sacrifice for saving her son. When her house was falling, she used her body to make a cover to protect her son. The little boy was still sleeping peacefully when the team leader picked him up.
The medical doctor came quickly to exam the little boy. After he opened the blanket, he saw a cell phone inside the blanket. There was a text message on the screen. It said,” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” This cell phone was passing around from one hand to another. Every body that read the message wept. ” If you can survive, you must remember that I love you.” Such is the mother’s love for her child!!



When U Were Only 5 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U...
U Asked Me: "What Is It?"

When U Were 15 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Blushed.. U Look Down And Smile..

When U Were 20 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Put Ur Head On My Shoulder And Hold My Hand.. Afraid That I Might Dissapear..

When U Were 25 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Prepare Breakfast And Serve It In Front Of Me, And Kiss My Forhead N
Said : "U Better Be Quick, Is’s Gonna Be Late.."

When U Were 30 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Said: "If U Really Love Me, Please Come Back Early After Work.."

When U Were 40 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Were Cleaning The Dining Table And Said: "Ok Dear, But It’s Time For U To Help Our Child With His/Her Revision.."

When U Were 50 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Were Knitting And U Laugh At Me..

When U Were 60 Yrs Old, I Said I Love U....
U Smile At Me..

When U Were 70 Yrs Old. I Said I Love U....
We Sitting On The Rocking Chair With Our Glasses On.. I’m Reading Your Love Letter That U Sent To Me 50 Yrs Ago..With Our Hand Crossing Together..

When U Were 80 Yrs Old, U Said U Love Me!
I Didn’t Say Anything But Cried.

We may not express it but when we say "I Love You" we want our partner also to say the same... there are many ways of expressing love but nothing can play the same magic that these 3 words can play when said in return ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!