Today has been an exceptional good day for me despite no good news.
Somehow as compared to the weeks ago, today I am happier!
Started with going out for a temp job interview at Yishun (yes, far far). Along the road, I need to walk into an industrial area where out of nothing, I saw specks of pink among the bushes and bushes of greens~ Going home, a pretty yellow butterfly was fluttering from flower to flower too! Made my day!
Applied for the invigilator's job, somehow it turn out to be more admin and customer service, rather than watching the NTU students do their exams. However, such job description entices me more than just purely invigilating, so well seems great!
Interview process was also great!The interviewer seems to be pretty happy tt I have worked so much temp jobs before, hence not a newbie towards the working society. Also lookin thru the selected 8-9 jobs tt I've shown her seems to give her a sense of security tt I can do the admin and customer service jobs well. It's been all reflected in her expression, body language and choices of words! But then again, this is only the 1st round of interview.
Next, went to meet Hao for lunch.. In the process, a bad issue came up. The bank called, tellin me tt I'm now under the list in Credit Bureau!!! Btw, this means no gd news. In fact, very bad news.
Fortunately, after we talked and the way I sound sincere(i feel.. hee), the person-in-charge is willing to work with me on how I should pay up. The tone throughout that conversation was pretty nice and helpful!
Thank God!
So.. good thing was also that Hao was patient with me dealing my stuffs and he bought foodie!
被宠爱的感觉真好! =D
![]() |
| 1st time having this famous soyabean curd, nicey! Not as bad as I tot it wld be, hee! |
![]() |
| Salmon with herbs sauce, not bad for one's tt's serving at a hawker centre. |
![]() |
| Loves this CHICKEN CHOP, the sauce is sweety nice! =D Hao hao likes it's coleslaw though, smth tt he doesnt eat at KFC.. hee! |
Finishing lunch, he has to head back to work while I'll go home... and....
Sleeping on the bus... woke up 1/2 hr later, and the weather turns...
![]() |
| Bright & Sunny! So sunny tt it's painful, not only to the eyes but also to the skin~ It's like the skin's burning, literately... |
What a huge turning of weathers~~~
Coming home, a great agent called and helped me once again thru a dilemma~ =D
On the comp and bounce onto this (below) and hence I decided to blog this post.
Hopefully later,
meeting Mei for dinner wld be fulfilling
&
when I return, the new washing machine will be pleasing to the eyes! =D
Happi Day to all too!
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!