Sunday, December 30, 2012

Priorities

After this massive project, I'm gonna slow down in such activities, rethink on my priorities and get time spend for myself.

Have been doing this proj pretty unhappily becos of the humans, however I've picked up a little more skills in some areas and love the challenge of it. And of course the friends tt i've made along the process as usual. U'll get to to see many different ppl, work with different ppl and some may click, some may ignore. Some I'll see more disgusted faces and yet I too gotta be one of the fake to remain smiley and stay in contact with them, cos still gotta work together~


With all the daily worries tt everyone has as well, i really hope tt someday soon, i cld spend a day or two again relaxing completely.

And this wld be more than enough, with the right ppl, with the pool, the leisure book, the slpping area, trees surrounding not buildings, food being served &  tt will be my heaven already. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!