Tuesday, February 26, 2013

the deep down us

Reading thru my friends blogs, noticing tt there's always a single thing tt each of us focus on. It can be the same, it can be different.

The known to be bimbotic girl, whom only is on the outside, wanted real confidence.

The used to be gloomy girl wanted positivism. 

The one tt seems to know it all only earns for attention.

The one who is trying to balance the whole wide world thinks money is the simple way out.

The gal who is striving hard on her career wants ppl to treat her of what she thinks she deserves.

The gal who takes things as it comes wanted control in fact.

True or not true, I don't know.
Just a random tot.

But what is fact, is tt all wants love from tt someone whom can give them tt too. And this is always the biggest portion in any heart tt minimizes along the years of growth, being more hateful, more heartless, more numb.

All had started on the same platform to only be broken here n there to accept what we called the reality. Some was fortunate to the day they leave the human body, some died w tt tiny breath untold.

And I wished myself n all my family, my friends, ppl whom I knew, I love, could all be in that former league.

Can u guess which describes  who? Hahas!  No answers though unless personally thru me.

But back to myself, I gotta get out of this mindset since I know it was not the right way. But it's difficult.... so I'll try.
Starting from one of the easiest, my weight management,  tt I sincerely wanted to do so but No one believes I wld.
The easiest already n yet I didn't do it well. 真该打!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!