Monday, October 14, 2013

~With Love~

Play this while you read (find it soothing to ears): 

A great weekend with Hao! Simple and restful and yet I'm still greedy for more. 
Meet him from fri all the way till end of sun and yet, I can't bear to let him off. What happen to a girl like me, sometimes I wonder. Did he drugged me, hahas!

It's been a long time since we talk throughout the night. It's like those secondary days, when he would ride his bicycle to my house when he knows I'm feeling down. He'll be the one who's somehow seems to be the only one contactable when I need a fren by my side. I recalled once when I called almost 10 friends and somehow everyone was not contactable, and him being the 10th, he picked up the call and came by my side within a few mins. It's kinda amazing, given all logics (ie. his hse was near, etc) stands. 

This sat night, we had long chat, side by side, was hungry and we went down for pizza in the middle of the night. He was sayin' tt he'll be guilty too if I turn fat, cos' he allowed it to happen. Walking through the nights of this amazing starry night, which is so rare nowadays in S'pore, we talked and showed him the beauty of the constellations, of which was one of the most common in Spore at this mth of time, Orion. There was no chance of showing him Sirus the star, but I would love to someday. I would love to see the Small and Big Dipper again when I only had once seen it at the rooftop of esplanade. Starry nights and understandings of the constellations, how the stars were born, etc probably remains one of my best style of relaxation in life.


Wanna go have Sunday ice cream and waffles, we end up in his friend hse who seem to have all symptoms of dengue, which is a fatal issue esp so in his area of living. I started to ask around for this and that, considering my experience 10 yrs back it didn't felt as if I was dying. But I cannot imagine when I learn about the deadliness of such disease, I cannot really imagine what life I would have missed out if I were to die at that time in Sec 2. For one, I wouldn't have completed degree, making my parents proud and for two, I wouldn't have met my dearest Hao. So for his fren, I cannot imagine if now everyone take it as normal fever, and the next moment he is gone. I cannot imagine a cute fren like him gone and no longer in the group.

Being alive can be one of the most torturous, at the same time being one of the best treasure we'll have. Death is scary esp when things seems not enough yet.
At this same moment, I have no regrets if I leave to see my heavenly father. 
But I really do not wanna leave yet, I wanna have more of everyone and everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!