Friday, December 6, 2013

Sweetness?

Looking back at posts tt I've blogged few mths back,  I'm disappointed. And to think of it, I can do so much more n I wanna do. But y ain't I committed enough to do it, I blamed myself.

Exercising
Early March, I slimmed a little,  I was proud of myself running bedok reservoir, playing more frequent badminton n swim. I stopped.

Appearance
Now's nearing a new yr, I still can't fit in nicely of clothes bought last yr. My little girl dream of having long hair wearing cream turtleneck long sleeve w mini skirt n leather boots at the age of 25, is dashed. Having uneven skin tone n looking like lump in front of my mirror right now makes it feel worse.

Career
Work has been better, grasping it but I'm eager to be promoted which has  high % of no possibility due to the structured setting.

Financial freedom
Self-employed means, still getting ard it.

Volunteerism
Ppl negativity affects me much tt I'm doing w a heavy heart. Yet after their negative here, they seem so positive. Me became the loser who's the outcast. I like the tot of the efforts but really hated their no curteosy n no leadership.

Friends
Well, at least they know I'm not dead. To maintain some friendship by spending unnecessary definitely too lavished.

Family
Mom's moving out. Little ppl at home. :-( :-( :-( :-(

Love
He's so busy striving hard. Me too. The real time we spent together,  great but getting lesser.

Marriage
When I'm old looking back on the proposal video, I dont wanna look like a lump. I dont wanna wear the white dress looking chubby, i dont wanna wear the red chinese dress looking like a tomato. I want the wedding unique, posh n fancy. Timeline's getting tighter.
I wanna have kids n retire early. I wanna grow old w him, travel alongside w him until the day the coffin awaits us.

Faith
I need to go church, I shld talk to lord more, I wanna see God, I wanna go heaven n meet him. I wanna thank him for the wonderful life I had n I wanna know more abt y he created the world.

Done.
Thrown out negatives. 
I shall slp w the positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!