Thinking about it, which type of work do I want?
Work sure have stress but which kind.
- Mine, operation - workload stress, dateline stress. Follow-ups in a chore.
- Personal banker, sales wise - target stress, income stress.
- PR, recruitment, etc - people stress + extra paper work
- Engineers, Architects, Doctors - mental stress, can't build a building w no accuracy, can't operate a person with half past six judgement.
- Labour work, retail - physical stress, no brain growth stress? lol... (I mind hugely of a job tt uses lesser brain, cos do not like it w/o personal devt, but envy at the same time.)
All in all, I still prefer workload stress and hate most of people stress.
People are troublesome and angers me easily. So even in my job of area now that I need to liase with people, when they bite, they make my blood pressure rise easily. Such useless stress is really bad for my health.
Then again, saying I prefer workload stress, it is really not as easy as it seems to many people. If not I won't be complaining this much already. It's a pressure at the back of the head, feeling pressurized with little explanations to be said.
Well well, just saying~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!