Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lonely

As we grow up, the sense of loneliness starts to warp in more frequently.

I never believe I have no one.
I never believe my friends will turn away when I really seek for help.
And I never believe God will leave me alone. 

Then again, once in a blue moon I wonder... then why is it that sinful feeling follows us sometimes in our lives.
There just seems no one is interested in us anymore.  And Ppl goes ard w the material achievements tt seems to be of utmost importance, no matter how many has emphasised it was not.  But they too follow tt direction.

I'm a poetry. I'm old-fashioned.  I'm me.
One who wasn't able to portray the emotions so specifically outright but i know I'm right.

Who wants to burn bridges?  I don't. 
But I do tt when it is a true concern... because either u change to a better u or leave if it is a worst u.

I believe in 2nd chances not excuses.

I don't accept imperfection , unless it's acceptable. Some traits will never be accepted till the day I leave the world.

Some principles and values lives in us and we will always despise those who abuse it. God is generous enough to accept sinners, but I'm only human. I'm not tt forgiving esp when there is no worth to tt, determine by me.

And I live w my opinion.
Unless u can break it up w gd validity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!