Friday, March 11, 2016

FEI FEI (飞飞 vs 肥肥)

Food~~

Finally went to the Fei Fei Wanton Noodle eating house at Joo Chiat, after saving the address in my mobile phone wanting to go for months. It was termed as one of the best wanton noodle in Singapore, so I was curious.

The noodles did met my expectation, where it isn't a noodle tt I would keep craving for it. The dumplings was just fully filled. Period. Lol...

However, special enough, it's a noodle that adds some sourish taste to it. It's a rare taste, and it's nicely done, surprisingly! So well...something special a little. 

I'm glad Hao Hao accompanies me there. He's always so reliable with the routes that on the contrary, I'll just be doomed as a direction idiot my whole life. I feel safe as he leads the way and I'm happy to feel tt way!

More frequently these years, I love to explore food places. Places where ppl always says it's nice and all, I wanna try it out with my own tastebuds and see if it matches the sayings.
Slowly and steadily, I'm sure we will find food that will be craved very much by our own tastebuds that we make it into our "老地方".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!