Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Exhausted...

I know I should count myself lucky, to be filled with events/invitations. But it's tiring me out and the hole in my pocket it's burning still.

I'm really appreciative of the events.. and to some -  these might not seem to be huge amounts of events even. However, slowly.. it does eat me up. I really need more personal time. But I do know too that it's all these events, and meeting up with friends that allow us to stay in contact with one another. And I want that. But..... I guess I need to pray to God for more stamina then..

For example, like this December - I'm having 3 family b'daes.. though not really celebrating much, 2 friend's 21st b'daes and 3 x'mas party.. Planning some of these events too. Sometimes I wonder why.. I can just sit down and relax, ain't it.. but I really love to meet up with ppl.. making their day a good one too.

At the same time, friends who wanna have a simple meet up.. I find it kind of tedious. I've been rejecting to go.. like have rejected a x'mas party (not included in the 3 mention above), have rejected to meet up with my 'single' friends -  friends who I usually meet up individually. But gosh, I miss them..  But I really need some time on my own. Not forgetting studies I've been so lagging behind, family's time, bf's time.. and to all those idiotic doctors' time (the leg injury, scars... have been so sway.. keep having scars these months.. shall be disfigured soon. Can't wear nice nice clothes.. argh...)

And now that next year haven't even reach yet, I've recieved 2 invitations for their 21st b'daes le. God, help me.

So exhausted, since June this year.. events have been coming, one after another.  Is it me or everyone else too?

But still, pls do know that I'm really happy and apprectaitive of all these.. Every single ones, be it individual's meet up or huge parties.. And most of the times, even looking forward to it. God, I need stamina... thks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!