Saturday, December 12, 2009

Simple - Happy

It's been about 5-6 days since Hao's not with me. Feeling better as the days passed by, though it doesn't mean the missing for him lessens.



We have been talking every night, like usual. Except I've noticed things differ. Little stuffs.

Such as when he speaks to me, his background no longer was silence.. instead gals and guys shouting across, sometimes calling for his name too.. which makes him very distracted on the phone. Don't like it.

Also, it's no longer that I'm the one keep talking.. he talks too, more than me.. cos' I guess he's filled with his life nowadays, having different interesting stuffs going on, hence something to talk about and share with me. Compared to the days he stays at home, so all he could tell me bout his day is how many hours he have slept again.

Having a planned schedule, he’s sleeping like only 4-6 hours per day. Surprisingly for him.. he’s not feeling THAT tired..instead he’s having so much fun.

I’m really happy for him, but that also means he’ll be seeing more stuffs.. opening up to more events… and changes shall occur, be it good or bad, it comes as a package.



There’s so much more for us to go through…



Today finally when to see my dearest Uncle Adrian (now, I can spell his name correctly. I spelled his name as ‘Adrain’ when I was younger. And he sees it as ‘drain’.) We bought stuffs up and X’mas present too. Aunty Helen also gave sis and me each a bracelet, and even wanted to put on for us, like as though it’s some hereditary stuffs, hee. I still like the way English ppl were taught. Such that when Aunty Helen passes the bracelet to us, she also allows my sister, the elder one, to choose first, then followed by me. Sis chose the gold one, so I took the silver. This ‘line-up’ even in giving presents.. THIS is respect.



Gtg.. hope Hao calls soon, yesterday only slept for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!