Glad! Have been studying these 2 days despite the drowsy med... Been following my schedule. Well, a little off, but I'm trying to keep myself optimistic. Hee...
It's good feeling this way, if not have been feeling too worried and scared. Anger have been on the rise, breathing have also become kind of irregular...
Hope that the feeling today lasts throughout the examination period.
What was unexpected was that today I was kind of energetic, maybe due to a late start of the day. Went to study only at 4pm as I was drowsy and sleepy after brunch. Set myself at Bedok Library, trying out for the 1st time, the cafe drumlets. It's 'fried'! I mean very.. fried, golden brown, though taste wise - quite normal only.
Tried to ignore the dimness of the light, which is what I usually won't be able to, and continued to study telling myself not to stop until 9pm. And yes, I did!!!! =)
Ended my day with a dinner treated by Jun Xiong (someone got pay!) And what's more that made me even more energetic, or kind of happy, was again.... the plannings for birthdays! Gave him some guide as to how he could plan for his coming 21st b'dae! (I have to prepare presents too le... oops!)
So far feeling good, except I think it's one of the side effects of being energetic in an anxious way, somehow, I'm kind of trembling. Hate this feel though. It feels like there's the kan-chiong spider feel, don't really know how to describe besides what I've describe it as... Do you ppl feel these kind of feelings at times?
=)
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!