Wednesday, September 22, 2010

busy like a bee?

Did anyone know that to keep a happy life with just studying of 3 mod is as busy as not having time to upload pics on fb?


It's just the 2nd day of sch and I'm already feeling the pressure of lack of time. Despite I have already turn away, rejected so much events.... things still seems to be piling in.


How can one maintain good grades, studying time, friends, family and bf time, social with particular groups time, a little volunteer hopefully, personal time like enjoying your sleep like nobody biz or watch dramas? can i have it all? I'm not THAT GREEDY, am I? hee...


can I have more time for even enjoying a little small hobby?


time time@!@!


and all's back to time mgmt. =(


ps.: btw, the previous post about the rabbits... they found new owners. though my gut tells me they're not gonna have a much better life at the other side, but all i can pray is for them to be healthy and safe.
[i really have a very bad feeling about it... argh.....]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!