There's so much things happening every single day. So many comments, views and perspectives... so much events to be handled and see through.This holiday is so not a resting period.
Tired.
As for Friends, my besties... giving up soon?! I don't know anymore... it's tiring to explain.
But life goes on... and I know I'm not alone.
On the other note, I really hate seeing/knowing others lives r so much better than mine, when they're the ones who should have gone into hell. Not my family. Damn it!
Y does the evils even survive? Should have taken them off the world long long ago...
There's so much hatred in me that I even hate myself for hating them. so damn...
How to forgive others, when they came into your life, wreck your family and now... they're living their life with money, smiles and materials. Living us with just hatred, yet we're so rationalize that we just can't kill them off, getting a slit on their throat, leaving the blood to drip as they die and lastly leaving no bodies to be buried, chopping them up into pieces.
Sometimes I can't help but wonder, how life will be so much better if I'm such an idiot, real idiot. Hence life will be so much prettier becos' all I know is to cry for food and sleep.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!