Saturday, October 9, 2010

Complicated world

Life's a mess with more knowledge. Though I still want them cos' it helps too.


I really love the very very old kind of living. Things aren't that complicated.
But now, with more knowledge comes more quarrels, cos' u'll know what is right/wrong more, what can be argued and what not to. Ppl comes to know what is ego, stay calm, be angry, etc.
But in the past, ppl r more navie in life. (Though their life r mostly filled with worries of survival. Well, I wouldn't want this part though, to worry if my loved ones and me r able to survive the next min.)


Other than that, things r more simple, cos' women r trained to keep quiet and be peace with everything. Despite I hate this thinking, as to why women r supposed to be the silent and absored everything that happens, it's a kind of fortune isn't it? Cos' there'll be only half the population(men) fighting. Now, with more knowledge, comes power, and that leads to the whole population fighting.


I do agree that many ppl's lives r so much more worse than mine, but yet I'll self-pity at times. Feeling hurt and yet u can do nothing, cry and get over with. Cos' your know u can only try to strive your way out of it, hoping that your OWN life won't be carrying on like that. And hopefully when your life gets better, with the happy atmosphere around u, it affects ppl by your side too, making them happy. But more likely, it kinds of bounce down to money. And money's that influential. Imagine I have tons of money like Warrent Buffet and could just give to whoever is feeling unhappy at that moment, and yes... that may not heal them, but it makes them happy temporarily. And if there r so much temporarily stuns I can do to make ppl happy... it'll be so much so that it becomes permanent. Then there r no moments of unhappiness anymore, as all temporarily healed measures r done so frequently that leaves no time for Mr. Unhappines to comes into ppl's life.


However, the realistic yet sad truth is that, when one earns money, the other is losing. There will only be police when there's theives.


I look around to friends beside me and tot I seem to be the one with the most probs. Cos' many friends of my age seems to be with worries of career/studies, relationship probs with their wife/husband, bf/gf or targeted girls/guys, with family members that r so unreasonable, dealing with friends' misunderstandings, quite oftenly thinking about where money should be thriftly spent on and on their "free time" watch what's going on in the world and gives comments, be it good or bad ones. But that seems to be the end of their prob.


Mine....it seems to be so much more. Not alone though, we're facing them together but it doesn't deny that it hurts. However, I do know that problems can't be compared cos' they're uncountable, as "emotions" can't be measured. And indeed the fact is THERE R OTHERS WHO'S SUFFERING MORE THAN ME. I should consider myself lucky. Already.


If there weren't knowledge, I wouldn't have known what pain is.
Just feel it but don't know what it is, not even why.


If there's nothing to feel, is that better? Is being a vegetable better in life?
No, it isn't.
But why do we need to feel hurt?
So to know what's happiness?


The world's complicated. Humans are.

2 comments:

  1. dearie... you are right abt the temporary happinness money can bring. but the keyword being TEMPORARY! true happinness is abt being content in ur environment and what life has to offer you. such as your health, the ppl you love and who loves you. as the saying goes, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. you are gonna say talk is cheap and true i dont understand half the burdens you face. but jia jia you ben nan nian jing.

    since coming to aust i hv met ppl who are insanely wealthy. but parents throw them here with thousands a mth as pocket money and nv give them a second glance. to such parents, as long as i provide for you, i hv done my duty. i even hv friends who fail poly but to take over family biz, they need a degree so parents throw them here and say in their faces, "i know you will be a bad investment but just get tt cert".

    ppl with money may not hv to worry alot while studying but with money comes problems and a very much more practical relationship. so temporary happiness allows them to perhaps indulge in good food and retail therapy. but problems wise, they are just as traumatised as any of us.

    so being happy is all in ur mind. appreciate what you have and not mourn on what you dont hv. you will be more at peace with urself and hence, happier.

    love, joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, thks! :)

    I like it that u share with me such incidents. I do know some parents who r like that too, and it's among my relatives. jUst not in the rich manner doing so.

    very true about the practical relationships. However, if it's about money wise, ppl seems happier with it than without. I mean money doesn't help all, yeah... but they help to quite a great extend.

    Some yrs ago, money was research as the 14th major source of happiness. Also, when income rose to more than $50,000/yr, more income do not have dramatic effect for the increase of happiness.
    Well Joy, I only needed $50,000/yr, at least now... hee...

    Then again, yeah.. I'll have to be more peace with it. But it's kind of difficult... when thngs keeps on going around without being solved. Or things keeps coming one after another. It's really fustrating. And if just having money alone.. they'll help me solved more than half of my probs, right now.

    however, no worries.. i'm just emo-ing. I'll still live on. smile, fight for it and I'll get better.

    thks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!