This year of studies have just started 3 weeks ago. I've vowed to myself that I wanna make it a good one, pioritising studies on my to-do-list! I was full of drive when started.
However, fate doesn't seem to be on my side. (I may sound like I'm blaming, and yes, I am. Cos' others seems to have it so much easier.) Things crop up lots whenever I wanna do these studying. Yes, I can get through them.. but y must I struggle through all misery b4 I can really start studying? Moreover looking and listening to others' slience mockery to see when I will really do it, and if I will really do well in the end. Society's slience pressure is so scary.
Have given up lots of opportunities and passion for stuffs. It's not fun knowing that they r small opportunities that may lead me somewhere better, yet I let go of them cos' I know I do not have enough time. Everyone have 24 hours, some may do many things, some like myself can only concentrate on a few cos' just studying alone, my slow pace of it need double time as compared to my peers. Moreover, I really wanna have a fun, relax, a balanced life as well. Hence time needs to be managed by giving up things that I have feel for doing.
I'll still study as hard as I could (though asking Lord for smartness as well), hoping that I'll score a satisfactory grade to not regret and compensate the struggles of giving up many fullfilling opportunities!
Gambate ne!!!! >_<
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meng u wont get down so easy right? Get yr head up n look forward to yr great great future ba. tis is all the poor ppl need to go through de life, 不是吗? WE really need to work very hard to get what we want. So we should treat all tis as part of our life n remember dun let them happen again. GAMBATE ne... we should work hard together> from Hao
ReplyDeleteHao!!! I'm so glad. 1st time u commenting here! :)
ReplyDeleteand yes, we'll work hard together. U'll be with me, ain't it? we'll have better lives than now, so much better that we don't find this life real now. thank you for being WITH ME! =)