Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MYOB

As seen from Loti's recent blog, she mentioned that 2010 is comin to an end. Indeed, it is!
To me, it also meant I'm supposedly coming nearer to maturity. What I meant is such that in my younger days, I used to think that the age 23 is more of an adult age rather than 21, maybe becos' I've seen many 21's who's still as irresponsible and also others who're around 23 leaving the sch life for a working society.
Esp. for guys, at age 23, it's even more appropriate I feel as they have either just complete their NS life or Uni life.


A new year beginning to me is always a new age,  since I'm just 7 days older from the start of the yr(it doesn't feel much diff. from a being born on 1st Jan). However, despite my younger days tots of the "Matured 23", I don't feel it at all... rather I don't want to feel it!  I've realised the pain of an working adult way back when I was a kiddie, hence I chose studies over workin. With this mentality continuing, I wonder if I'll be like a "nerdy kid" who only could study but is way so bad with working. Whatever it is, I know I have to face the damn working world in no sooner time(maybe even this yr if things aren't going smooth enough for me, which Dear Lord, pls help me to ensure i would not need to work this yr. I'm pleading, Lord.) I really hope I could study FANTASTICALLY throughout my 2011, enjoying what a full-time student should be enjoying.  If time is enough, I'm still thinking of taking up things that I've missed out this yr, I wanna make it up for myself!


My above paragraphs and sentences doesn't seem to tally well but  hmm~~ not gonna change it since the tots came in this sequence~~ hee hee!

New year, new age, new life? Depends.

If working - no! Bloody no!

If change of mindset - particularly I need to start with "Mind your own Business".
I'm so opinionated that I can't take it myself, need to constantly remind that it's their business, it's not mine. If they're not willing to know about it, not willing to hear out others, not willing to know the truth and most imptly not interested to know me... why the hell I do explainations, since they are also like me, damn opinionated, even if they're my friends.. but so what, we'll just live through the happy moments and smile, laugh together and make happy memories of the future. That's what friends r for usually anyway, since I'm just another human like them, who's just so busy coping with one's life.

So yeah, my NEW YEAR RESOLUTION  shall be "mind your own business". Make sure I do that, so u friends could just tell it right in my face if I'm not doing so. =D No worries, I won't scold u back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!