Wednesday, December 15, 2010

stomp

Despite I hate the fact that Stomp has loads of negativity, I happened to see this...


Legal or not? 19-year-old student sells her underwear online


Once again, Stomp has never failed to allow me to see the side of digusted humans.


More interesting stuff:


Sarcasm or apology? KFC sends 72 packets of chilli and 31 spoons for order of 3
But seems like the employee of KFC is really brainless.. spending company's money for his/her own anger. If I were the boss, I'll fire him/her immediately!!! No customer service attitude, then y choose this line?! Hate this kind of stupid service crew.... Somemore the Stomper tio suan~ though I believe the stomper most prob kicked up a huge fuss about the issue in the 1st place, which could have put it through nicely....
Cool!!!

Designer doors: This door will change how it opens based on your body shape and size
 
I wanna try this door too!!!!   =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!