Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Being Random adding up to smth~

Was tweeting whatever I was thinking earlier~ but looking back at my tweets, I tot maybe, just maybe, ppl may think otherwise...
  1. Try not to change your goals and plans simply because somebody special came along. Because you'll never know if they plan to stay forever. [Retweet this from  
  2. Feel like cooping up in my own world~ 
  3. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna dance to the music!!!!!
So after tweeting these, I tot if I were my friends who were reading it I would be thinking:
1 - Hao left~
2 - Feeling so sad and alone... don't wanna face the world. 
3 - Blast the music and wanted to crazily dance!

Why I tweeted those?
1st tweet - Read and tot "true ....". I gotta learn how to stick to my plans, my goals.
2nd tweet - Thinking of facing exams in 2 wks time, I don't wanna go!!!!
3rd tweet - Sis bf, Marc, was playin the piano and I tot I wanted to do my contemporary dance.

Just random~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!