Sunday, August 5, 2012

Missing my guy~

These days have been thinking about parts & parcel bout what kind of marriage lifestyle I want with Hao, the wedding, the rom, n the proposal. It's just that at this age, this kinda topic becomes the core with the girls.. it's like when we're in Secondary - guys r the core topic, in Poly JC age - career and now being this age, this is it! 

Too much proposals these years around me. Glad for them but e.g. the one I saw on FB today, it is AGAIN proposed on their anniversary day. It is so........... old fashioned! Then again, V'dae seems to be worst~ :( "Meng Meng, be happy with what you have kays?!" Remind, remind. Continuing in 2-3 yrs time it'll be then one wedding after next. Down the line of yrs of 8-10, funerals will the be one after next... n u know u're getting older. Inevitable truth. lol....

Know that it's damn early for me to think of such but I guess it's a little girl's dream to have it all perfect though the same woman would know not to expect, cos' by not expecting much then will it become the most beautiful n precious one. 

On one hand, as quite a DIY person, I wanna make things on my own, plan things on my own, having my own fun planning my own wedding. On the other hand, I seriously don't wanna touch any plannings as it may seem like quite a chore, esp. becos' it's ur own -  u'll want it creative, fun, pretty, elegant, crazy, and lots of things that is great on it's own but hideous when in fusion, not forgetting there's budgeting to manage on almost everything.  But a girl like me, just becomes too greedy at times. Knowing it, still wants it. 

So the only solution I can think of is find a really great wedding planner! Which the action plan gotta be:
1) Ensuring the one I will be marrying will make me feel like the most fortunate girl in the world
2) Earn tons of money by both
3) Hire the best of the best wedding planner
Sounds damn great!!!! On paper(well, on screen). -_-
Alright, wet blanket~ but reality sucks right? In such sense... 

Nonetheless having tons of ideas stuck in the brain somewhere, it can only be utilize with full satisfaction only if one starts to be happy with what she and he have. Bounds down to being simple, the basic. Afterall, love is all about feel, not thoughts, ain't it? :)


Speaking of which, Gigi Leung's wedding seems to be one of the best I really liked. 

White under the blue.
No meat = No kills cuisines = wishing the couple.
Beaches n clear blue sea.
Perfect height, dresses n features.
No media, small island.
With the right one.

Missing H@o~ Wanna see u right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!