Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bee's 21st B'dae - scrapbook

It's so fun sometimes to stay up overnight to do something "important" for someone... :)
Really like this feeling, it made me recall the times when i drew cards for my parents when I'm young, sew stuffs for bfs when i was older...and nowadays, started doing cards and scrapbook for my dearest friends... And the best is: when you know they really like it! It's great!

Though it's a rush work, I mean the scrapbook for Bee's b'dae present, a 18-hour straight work.... but it just feels so good having it completed. I wouldn't say it's perfect, but it's full of "hearts" in it. This process may sounds "wow" but in fact, it consists of small little bickerings...

and some lessons to be learn for the three of us who were doing it, namely cher, ting and myself.
1) cher - fast job doesn't mean great job, so proudness of the quantity should be lowered down, as this proudness of it is kind of irritating. Though, yes, I cannot deny that you have the speed comparing to others.
2) ting - accept ppl's flawed work, learn to delegate. Sometimes u tot u can do better but so what, if you're gonna tire up yourself with nobody's appreciation in it...cos' ppl do not REALLY know how hard u work for it, hence difficult for them to be really appreciating.
3) myself - creativity lies in the heart of how sincere you r towards the thing you're makin. sayin' that u have no creativity is just an excuse to run away from duties and most importantly, from chances to show you have indeed. (This comes from the "spider-web" design thingy.) Also, learn to talk-big, cos' when u do not, others will have even lower confidence in u than u have in yourself when u say u can't.

Whenever I recall and criticizes, usually I just meant for ppl to learn and hopefully change for the better, including myself. What I can however confirmed is that my criticisms r usually not to hurt the person just becos i wanna do so.

The scarpbook, "Beeginning of 21st Era", was successfully done in 18 hours straight and is greatly likable by the owner from what I see.... so hurray to ourselves!!!!!!

ps.: the gift too contains also a set of gold layered necklance and earings with nice, elaborate flora carvings. And a GUESS branded, white long wallet. (It's good to start having expensive stuffs bought by friends, isn't it?) - contributed by cher, ting, loti, su yee, jia jin, ivy and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!