Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Swimming!!

Just wanna blog about my happiness, self satisfaction about swimming. Today it's just the 2nd swimming lesson and I can swim abit le... Woo Hoo~~

I'm still learning the part on how to breathe while swimming. The part where your head have to get up to take IN air... (n I kept putting my head up to put OUT air, so in the end, the lungs not filled with air, I sink!!!) haha!!!

The classmates seems ok so far... Oh ya, about the instructor.. he looks so much like Wei Jie, my ex-bf. (fyi, WJ is a swimmer too..) Not much of feelings, since I have my HaoHao now.. but just tot that, wow... very alike... I mean just the face, minusing off the height and body built...

Today, like the 1st lesson, their admin part sucks! After we finish our lesson, the seniors all continued to stay in the deep pool and we're all confused if we're supposed to go bathe or is there briefings... they really very stupid loh, see a bunch of newbies and no one came to entertain us or at least tell us what to do lah... Stupid president... I seriously can do a much better job than he is, from the way he's treating us newbies...

Besides the stupid president, I like the class, cos' instructor and the swimmates are easy to tok to... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!