Sunday, July 19, 2009

Updates for previous blog

I realize that my previous blog, I have forgotten to tell ya readers what am I exactly queing for. It's for a basketball match of Singapore team vs. Asean team, where in the presence of a NBA player, Kobe Bryant, my bf favourite idol in bball leugue. And yes, I'm going!

Regarding my emo-ing phase i said earlier too, it's kind of over. Like what i expected, it'll be over soon. I have quit my dance volunteering work, something that I can work at a dance studio and thus exhange my hours of work for dance courses without me paying. Sounds good? Yeah! But apparently I quit, so there must be something I don't like right? Hahaha! Not gonna mention here cos' too long a protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!