Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friends!

This September seems to be the Birthday season, where I have 5 close ppl's birthday to celebrate. Namely Hao(my bf), Su yee, Loti and Ting (the three 21st birthday babes) and Jasmine(my sis-in-law).
These celebrations shall be expected with fun and worthy-ness of the 'trouble' that many of us had during plannings.

The 'trouble' that I mention above was not only the usual like burning a hole in the pocket, having many areas to run about, but it is more of  trying to settle the 'bu-shuang-ness' of our gal clique.

Our gal clique was always on the move of members. It started with Cher, Ting, Lynn, Bee and me. Then adding in Loti, Jia Jin, Ivy, Su Yee. Later on, Jia Jin and Ivy seems gone, su yee's in and out all the time. Loti has always been in, but not so that she thinks of herself, and that's kind of irritaing to knock some sense into her head. Lynn have been really busy with her work, but Congrats to her promotion.. Bee seems to be shifting further and further since her JC life, but now in Uni.. even more. That's very dissapointing! Currently, the active ones are Loti, Cher, Ting and myself, maybe it's becos' some of us are studying in the same school. Let's wait and see the changes...

This clique has more arguments than the usual. This is because they are more sensitive to the words each other uses as they care, and they are less forgiving on the choice of words as they're close. It's ironic. Nevertheless, we're still together. Not because we only have each other (fyi, our gals are social butterflies), but because we know it's worthwhile to keep ourselves as a group, putting in time and effort, just like how we wanted to maintain a boy-girl relationship, it's the same with friendship.
But gals, shall we try to be more forgiving, accepting them for how they talk and on the other hand, let's be more acceptable to comments, knowing it's for your own good. Shall we try harder?

Besides this gal clique, I would like to mention one of my old friend, Jun Wei. I just happen to see his blog... and have something nice to share from it later on. This guy, I have met him during my retained year in Sec 4. He's a jovial guy, always meeting new ppl, a true loyal believer of Buddism (I've never met someone so true to his religion), a vegeterian, and one who seeks to the depth to look for mathematics solutions on his own. The bad point? His anger-management issue. That's his biggest flaw, and one that I could never take on as a bf. Though we rarely contact nowadays, as he's more of my studymate, he'll forever be in my list of frenz. Someone that I really appreciates he's intergrity, the way he deals with things, his plannings, the carings towards his home...everything that he does I find it so rare and great in a guy. Well, he's short!! Haha! But seriously, he's a true friend.

Oh ya, I mentioned ealier that I wanted to share this with all from his blog, I saw this video, listened and sing-along and I cried. Just try to listen and understand the words, u'll feel melted. The video for all...Collin Raye- If you get there before I do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30haGLEcn4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fjefftjw%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded#t=216

3 comments:

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!