Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thinking

I really need to get hold of myself.

In just a few mintues, I could think so much.. that it leads to headache, arguing within myself, giving pressures to my loved one.

I knew I was always like that. But mostly, i do lots of thinking and forgetting during my bath.. But now, I seem to have even more time to myself.. that's why I keep thinking even more..

Duh... how do one controls one brain to wander?

And I starts to wonder, if this was the main cause that I wanted to do so much activities in my life. One after another, not leaving much time to myself. As I couldn't control my mind to wander, when I'm alone..

Am I that weak? Are you?

1 comment:

  1. hey ger,
    i hate to be alone too...
    tink too much, like no1 is free for me and all tat... so i like to be bz, i make myself bz or do tings, watch shows, and forget everything else. jiayou
    loti

    ReplyDelete

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!