So fed up with the don't-know-what-rashes around my neck!!!!!!!
It's itchy, stinking pain, argh.......................
Couldn't sleep well... have been for days....
Making my mood swings despite whatever happy events r on my list...
Wanted to go swim at loti's chalet but becos' of this stupid thing, gotta cancel off from my to-do-list..
Wanted to sleep but kept waking up becos' it's so irritating.. These days, every single day has less than 5 hours of sleep.... My whole body aches too... Right arm numbs...
Argh, so fed up!!!!
The good thing? At least my days seems to be filled with happy events - Hao's Bdae, Went for Soccer Seeing, Family's chalet, Loti's chalet and more...
But these are also the reason why I don't really feel that I am having school holidays, it's been a long time since I stayed at home a whole full day...
Hopefully, I could cope and breath (literatelly, too) when school starts.
I'm gonna go see doc... :( Sob..
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!