Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Greedy Pig!

Many stuffs to do.. little time. And I still want more..

This year, I have been joining lot of stuffs (ie. events, courses)  and not forgetting those personal touch of friends and family.

Especially coming now to Nov, it's a real busy one. Well, mostly seek by myself.
1st week  - busy catching up with studies (i'm so far lack behind.. god! Help me!)
2nd week - Apec
3rd week - flea market and learn to write newsletter course (1day) and shooting stars
4th week - prepare tution plannings and astro course(1 day)

Dec, gotta start tuitioning and Hao won't be with me (attachment in Malacca.) And most importantly... studies! So afraid, so behind, so much reading to do, yet.. this is one of the last thing I sincerely wanna touch.

It's so much more fun to go on courses and events! And I'm still taking up short courses.. I really like to. By going for a few hours, I could usually learn so much. For example, when I previously learn swimming: I only went for 5 lessons, which is like only 10 hours. I learned the how-to. Like wine appreciation, it only was for 1 hour plus. Like Exotic dance, in total it's only about 10 hours. All these hours are spread out within weeks. So in fact, it's like maybe an hour per week. Isn't this sounds so little!

But how many hours do we have.. and I wanna spend all these time learning new stuffs, study. Also, friends wise.. I wanna be there for all.

Recently have been closer to my so-called new friends, like Stanley(IBM fren), Gina (knew her from SIM 1 yr ago), Joel (my cousin whom gotten closer these days). And of course I would still keep in contact with my bf - Hao, my clique of gals, my AV friends, some individuals like Jas, Sze Rui. But time just doesn't seem enough. These older friends I have, I've been trying hard to keep them in contact. How bout the rest.. I've almost totally neglected them like Victor, David, JunWei, Longz, Shoba, Daniel, etc. I miss them all! Those that I'm still contacting and those not.

I wanna spent so much time with all, yet not enough. I want so much more time. Every individual, every day. I know it's impossible. Yet I want. Not doing as much.. cos' more time goes into work, not ppl. Not forgetting I still have my family and myself. I've been delaying lots of my usually chasing dramas to the back of my mind.

I WANT TIME! I WANNA BE THERE! why can't I do everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!