Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanks!

Jun Xiong, I wanna specially thank you for today! If not for your willingness to accompany me study, I may not complete what I wanted 2 weeks ago. I'm really glad that I've finished up my IBM assignment 1. It may seems like I'm makin a mountain out of a mole, but that's how grateful and how huge that sense of accomplishment feels like.

I've drafted out the framework for the essay b4 I started, but just now when I really tried attempting on my essay, my points were too many that I have to cancel some out. I wrote 5 pages!! Woo... That's a lot.. for the one called Meng Zi, the one who sucks at linguistic abilities,  u see... Haha! I don't know how I'll score for it, but I'm looking forward to it. Though hopin to get great marks, I still prefer to know what mistakes I have so I could correct them. I hate it when all the lecturer puts in my paper saying "You have your concepts wrong. Buck up! You still have time." I used to get lots of this comments and I hate it! Cos' when concepts are wrong, how the hell I know which concepts r wrong. If the way I process is wrong, how do I know what's right even if I reread the whole thing. So Cher, u keep complaining that you are usually mark down by spellings mistakes or the theorists names that you didn't get right, consider my wrongs - it's harder to deal with, isn't it? If you're complaining, I should be hanging myself. Ha!


Another person I wanna say 'thank you' to is Hao. Thanks for being so forgiving and accepting. Recently I been kind of involved with someone in a way that looks like I'm havin' a third party or something that seems like that, though in fact in the thoughts, it's nothing like this. So thanks, thanks for the acceptance, esp.the understanding. I wish I could be as understanding as u are when the time comes for me to accept your so called 'wrongs-doings'. I'll make no promises, but I try, think, before I flare.




Just a add on, I miss my granny. Today talked a little to Jun Xiong about her. The memories I had (ie. she'll always make milo for me and ask me to dip those square-shaped biscuits in it, the time she talk to me about her WW2 experience, etc.) I'm not goin to cry.
I miss you, grandma.    ~ 來不及說再見     ~ The Day i Died

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!