Sunday, May 23, 2010

In a Euphoric State


Yesterday night, I went to bed with the tot of sis complimenting that my English improved a little. She asked me to compare what I've been writting nowadays compared to my 1st few posts(which she wouldn't be able to understand if not for me physically telling her my day).  After reading, it's proven! I realised my older posts are more of Singlish than English.
It's great to see improvements in oneself, not that I'll be complacent and stop working on it. As seen below (taken by Ting..mths ago), I'll continue to work on it.
Furthermore, my mom's colleague, a China guy, wanna learn some basic English and hope that I could teach him.  Hopes that this opportunity would help myself to improve too, since I've gotta go search for materials to teach. Any recommendation of methods or materials will be greatly appreciated! =)


As for today, Sis and I attended a free investment seminar, it was indeed useful. Get to learn more on how the stock market works, so hopefully by the time I'm working, with a little more money, I'll know how to invest to earn some passive income.  
Yipee! One thing canceled off my to-do-list as i promised myself to attend at least 3 this yr. =)


After having window shopping at Orchard area, which is something I've been missing quite some time, it feels so great (minusing off the legs 'suaning' part). hahaz...

Coming home, mum says that my maternal relatives wants to do a Potluck in June. That's kind of amazing, imagining they're so aunty and stuffs, those typical Chinese older generation?!
I guess my June's filling up with lots and lots of POTLUCKS! =D


"After having a day with great stuffs coming along, I'm in a euphoric state."
(I've learned a sentence construction toaday! from here. hahaz...)


ps. would someone tell me how do u write/say in English when you wanna say your legs are 'suan'? hee...
(well, a doctor told me previously saying it's "numb". But it really doesn't sound right, does it?) *_*

4 comments:

  1. my leg/legs (singluar/pural)(noun) is/are _____(adjectives) tired (present perfect tense)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... thks! Now i feel so stupid.. :D
    How can i forget the word "tired". hahaz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aching also can! hahas!

    ReplyDelete

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!