The card I made for mommy!!!
(It's been such long years since I made one for her...)
(It's been such long years since I made one for her...)
front
(pasted with photos of FOOD and half a globe!!!)
&
back
(telling her, we'll go eat all those when I get richer and older, so she have to keep herself healthy to enjoy these fortunes...)
Destress with Food!!!
Toady, just finished my IBM paper. I'll be the luckiest blessed person if I were to pass this exam. Only covered 3 questions when I was supposed to do 4. Was in a TOTAL MIND-BLOCK, never had this so 'TOTALLY' in my whole life!!!
25 marks fly, fly, fly away ~ poof!
Bless me!
In God's name, I bless myself. Amen.
With food, comes energy!!!! =)
*MENU*
Hainanese Chicken Rice
(filled with oil and kinda burnt)
Bamboo shoots with chicken bits
(Value for money proven. Buy the $1.95 one, not this $1.60 one.)
Sardines
(iin "Burning Sensation")
Steam egg
(w/o water and w sugar, wierd)
Isn't this fabulous?! Wouldn't you want me to cook for you too?
sis had to eat it, so it's still EDIBLE! *devil's smiling~
Past success!!!
this looks better, yeah? (with the help of sis... but I placed those GARNISHES!!! hahaz...)
side track* see Lady Gaga's life performance!!! click here, discovered from Aeth's blog...
Like the 1st part of the performance, especially with the Bad Romance, very musical.
Besides the usual fabulous voice and costumes, did you notice the PIANO is very nicely decorated????!!!! Like it LOTS!!!!!
and... someone Mexican really is named Alejandro, full name: Roberto Fernando Alejandro.
What does it even mean?? *curious
Sis!!!! Lady Gaga's even on Gossip Girls!!! go rent them quick!!! *exclaim~~~
side track* see Lady Gaga's life performance!!! click here, discovered from Aeth's blog...
Like the 1st part of the performance, especially with the Bad Romance, very musical.
Besides the usual fabulous voice and costumes, did you notice the PIANO is very nicely decorated????!!!! Like it LOTS!!!!!
and... someone Mexican really is named Alejandro, full name: Roberto Fernando Alejandro.
What does it even mean?? *curious
Sis!!!! Lady Gaga's even on Gossip Girls!!! go rent them quick!!! *exclaim~~~





man... how come Hilary Duff also in the show...
ReplyDelete