I'm So dOoMEd!!!!!!!!!!!!
sTuCk aT pLAyIng GaMeS..... BAkInG CuPcAkEs, aNd cUpCaKEs, AnD cUpCaKes!
(NOT THAT I LIKE EATING THEM, BUT IT'S FUN TO DECORATE~)
it's bEeN SuCh a lOnG tIMe sInCe i rEaLlY pLaY GaMeS.... tHe lAsT GaMe i reAlLy PlAyEd pRoPeRlY aNd LikE IT Was iN pRiMaRy scHoOl..... WhAt's haPpEnIng??? Am I dEgRaDeD, Or iN FacT UpgRaDeD????
AnD It'S TiRiNg mY bRaIn JuIcE On HoW To lEvEl uP... I DoN'T kNoW WhAt's So FuN ToO./// BuT I'M STuCK!!!!!!
BaKiNg LiFE iS So sO So AdDiCtIvE To mE!!!!!! WhY? dId tHeY PlAcEd sOmE wItCh cRaFt oN Mi???????
i gOtTa sToP!!! It's wAsTiNg mY TiMe... BuT I LikE It iN A WaY.... arGh............................................................................................
InTo tHe sTrUggLe, wItH uNneCeSsArY NEeD~
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooo shit im stuck too... tgt with hotel city and zoo world. it's retarted. i tried lowering game frequency by cooking sth tt takes a longer time to "cook". while the best way is to delete the apps but would take alot of courage and determination, especially when your level is on the rise. if it's just baking life for you, it wont take u more than 15mins to play daily. but make sure u dont get into another game! :)
ReplyDeleteYap, lucky I played only one. hee.. But no, I'm not playing it for only 15 mins...
ReplyDeleteLike yesterday, I spent hours to get to Hype 50 plus, and for 15 mins I wasn't looking, it dropped to 10 plus, cos' there's nothing left on the shelf.
And because I wanted the Hype to go up, I again spent hours.. and again, went up to 50 plus Hype, then seeing it's the last thing on shelf I decided to close shop when It's sold completely. I went to the washroom, came back, my Hype dropped back to 10 plus again.... It's so fustrating!!!
But I guess becos of that, I want the Hype and Levels to increased, I spent my whole day looking at THIS game, even when I'm working or watching shows, whichever is to be done on the comp...
Yap, shall heed your advice, bake something longer de... :)