Envy!!! Everyone's flying!
others who travelled months ago ~
Zi Yang went ______somewhere (thailand, beijing.... shit, I forgot!)
Jun Xiong went Germany
Hao also went Malacca
Loti also went different places
More recent ones ~
Joy - to and fro Brisbane (LX's there too)
Lynn's going Tokyo & NYC
Cher just came back from Taiwan
En Li's going New Zealand
Ivy and JJ just came back from KL i think...
and the list goes on ~
Time really flies.
5 yrs ago, most of us were sitting at Bedok Reservoir throwing rocks and we'll only discuss, shall we go Bedok Inter or Tampines Mall. We'll all agree or not even think about going Jurong Point or even Sengkang, Woodlands cos' it's too far.
Now, we ppl are discussing "Hey you coming back from Aussie? When?" and more...
It's really fasinating somehow for myself who had gone the furthest only on Indonesia's waters, not even their land. Then again, I'm glad enough to see dolphins in the sea/ocean!
Well, my envy won't stop here, cos' there's too much places that I wanna go!!! Hence, I'll work, earn and "fly" all over the world when the time(and money) ripes! hee hee... =D
so make sure ppl who "flies", tell me more about it, so I can go see for myself the next time round! :)
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha now hv alot of budget flights!! wanna fly quite easy... lets work hard, save hard and tour the world tgt! :D
ReplyDelete- Joy