Sunday, July 18, 2010

Good start~

Things seems to be on a good  note this week for 3 girls that I've known for years.


Raine aka Ting Ting seems to be enjoying her "Ah Long" back in her world. (not that they're together yet, but things seems to be on a good start again!) Happy for her! 

But advices should not be ignored - for a relationship is easy to develop yet not that easy to be maintained. 

Then again, enjoy the process! Go Gal!!  =)


Another "lady" who is having a great start in her life is my beloved sista. She have finally finished her 4 years tedious part-time diploma life, which credit is to be given to these years of schooling such that she have grown mentally as well as to a higher level of professionalism. With that end, it is also a new beginning!


So off she goes finding her career path. While she does so, opportunities came... Her current boss, the principal (for which she works in a sch), offers her a promotion. Though tittles and wages are to be controlled by the MOE, her boss is willing to pass her the whole finance department of the school (though supposingly she is to be under someone, but her boss is willing to let her do it w/o another person's supervision). That's how much her boss likes her!  Her boss even told her "Hope u won't find a job soon." cos' she wants her to stay as long as possible. =) 

The end conclusion is however, sis insist on leaving around end Aug for she hopes to carve out a career with something more interesting that Accounts.  But until today, her boss refused to accept her resignation letter, hahaz!!!

The best part has yet to come!!! She's gonna be a MODEL!!! (hopefully)  =) 

As she went for an Events and Projects Coorodinator job interview, she was "scouted" to be a model by the company.  Instead of talking to her about the job she went interview for, she was asked to be a model  for they say she has the elegance and the face.

Just yesterday, she took her virgin makeover shoots. More specifically, these shoots consist of her bringing her whole lump of clothes, accesorries and shoes that in the end only 1/3 or less was used, that's how pathetic her(our) wardrobe is....  These shoots will become "com cards" for clients to choose, and then she'll be offered advertisements or more to do modelling. They look pretty established, so should be a safe one, moreover, I've heard this company way long ago. The company is the iModel btw. 

She was asked to shoot 5 different styles, namely sporty, casual, corporate, bridal and clubbing styles! The photos will only be out after around 3 weeks, but I'm getting eager to see them! Cos' the way she describe it sounds so cool and nice! I wanna see her Rihanna clubbing hair style, the long hair bridal shoot(she has NEVER had long hair before), the pink eyeshadow that she usually does not put on(cos' will look swollen) and more!

For more specificity, pls feelfree to read her blog!

Excited for her!!!! :) hee... 



Lastly, the person who had her great week was ME!!!
Finally, I get to "see" him. 

Though the last time we met was about a week ago, it really felt like ages. Not because I'm missing him like mad~~~ but we're kind of quarrelling the week before. Don't know if it's obvious to friends around us that day but we've definately tried to remain as a cool couple, as we both feel that it's not THAT nice to let friends know we're not on good terms when by right, we should be enjoying ourselves with our friends. 

Other than on quarrelling issues, we've have been so busy with our own life! He's commited his whole months of time to his current temp job, like literately. He's not been home these months more than like 8 hrs/day. He's like doing work and work and work... for money as well as, he's young, don't mind working harder (though he's starting to complaint).


From Jun Xiong, who has worked with him for their 1st week, JX was so shock to see a different Zhi Hao that he have known since secondary schooling days. He had never ever thought of him as a workohlic. Moreover, going through what has in it for them, JX was kinda amazed that Hao could 'tahan' so long to work in that kind of envionment.  Indeed, though I know it's hardwork, I'm pretty amazed at his determination too this time round. Hurray!!  Still, one must take care of his/her health before he/her fails and will never get back to the original state again.

Oh my, I'm drifting off~  Back to topic, I'm also busy with my own life. Maintaining my Baking life career(keke..) and last but not least, pursuing the Prince of Tennis(well, I know it's an super old show, but it's so damn good! I like sports for a start and it's indeed very motivating in life aspects(at least for me)). See so much stuffs to deal with, hahaz!!! Not forgetting to sleep and socialise. hahaz... 

Ok lah, no more nonsense. Besides my "busy" life, I'm still adding more stuffs to it. Daily of finding jobs, crafting resumes and sending them out. Doing my telemarketing job at the same time. YOG's around the corner with the YP stuffs piling in. Moreover, teaching volunteerism's coming in again. 

But (hopefully) good news for my health, I'll be going to find out as much as possible clinics that will be of low costs, such that I can really treat my injured leg. I had enough of the daily aches on my leg, the pain that I've got to endure just becos' I've walked for a little longer, the disadvantage of not being able to run, stretch and dance(that obviously many knows I love to do so).  Not that I've never seeked treatment before in these 4 years, but  EVERY SINGLE TIME I'll stop because of finance! I had enough! Which is why I'll need recommendations as much as possible for as low costs as none... pls help me gather data!!! 

With this, I shall end my post. The 3 happy gals this week! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!