But I don't wanna sleep and had some little fun by myself!
Cute??? *kawaii ne?
My 1st drawing of food / dessert!
It's been a super long since I've touch on drawings... missed those days where we have art classes, where I'll doddle around for hours... even it's ugly.. hahaz...
Well, this is the Original Piece from where I've copied.
(Did u had a moment thinking it's my creativity? lols)
This is so much nicer and professional.. the shadings, the lines, even the bear looks better.. hahaz///
And now.....
I'll present you the Original Dessert! The end product.
It's really lovely on screen(but the cam I used wasn't that great.)
Nevertheless, I wanna do this out someday!
Hao! You gotta do it with me, kays? I draw it with you in mind.. hee!!!
The source of the last 2 pics, came from OTOMEN.
A jap drama that centres around the popular high school boy, the top kendo fighter in the nation. However, beneath his cool exterior, he is actually fond of sweets and shojo manga, and is skilled in sewing and cooking. When he instantly falls for the transfer student, his secret is in danger of exposing....
Have been watching loads of dramas, esp. animes. Finished about 6 animes(and is on my seventh, hee!), some long, some short ones.
I need more recommendations!!! (both dramas and animes)
Dramas can be international - Japan, America, Korea, HK, Taiwan - I watch all sorts.
(But I need the link pls... )
*Cher, Su Yee.... what's the "Yaoi" character that u girls have been liking? Also, there's a character with the long turquiose hair one...Which anime does it comes from? Give me the link if possible!!! =)
Thanks in advance, everyone!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!