Adding on to my previous post, I'm here to say I found a job!!!!
Being an Assistant Fashion Buyer at Zalora, an e-commerce fashion industry - by fashion I meant apparels, accessories, shoes, home decor and more. Will not say more since I'm not sure of what I will really do or learn in the process, wait until I get to it.
In the meanwhile... ...
adding on to the previous post, I kept thinking "Where or what is my pipeline?" With the above news - having a job - leads me think tt if I work super hard from this line of trade, I may become a famous buyer(just tots u know :p) But the problem with this is that, on the day that I stopped working as a buyer, I will be not earning any money! So... problem now is what's my Pipeline?
Come on, help me think! >_<
[With the word "Pipeline", I don't meant the waves nor literatelly~
It's a figure of speech and I hope u readers get it! No, u don't? Read the previous post! =D]
It's a figure of speech and I hope u readers get it! No, u don't? Read the previous post! =D]

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!