Sunday, June 24, 2012

Regaining "life" (part 2)

Continuing from the previous post, there were some events that allowed me to relook into my priorities in life. Despite still lost in the maze of my job choice, I regained other strengths that made me see clearer of what I want for me. I guessed when I'm in old age, I may or may not have been a top manager of a company but I know I'll be glad of what has come out of my life for the things I want to pursue, for the love I have with me.

This goes back to some huge enlightenment that I was struggling internally at different times of my life - like the inability to be an astronomer, I shifted my focus to keep the passion burning, and the time tt I was makin a decision to say " I give up on the martial arts for studies", I have also forgiven myself for I know I can take on again if I really want to. Such events may seem insignificant to any other, or it may be even deemed as a cowardly way out, but the decision at that point of time, it meant a lot to me. As quoted, "One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." - Robert A. Heinlein.

For the things that I wanna pursue is a long and continuing list, I shall start with a few things to accomplish or well, "pening" them down before I lose my focus. I may or may not complete them all in the time frame I've given myself or even until I drop dead but I know I'll be glad to even had a few started.

The "super short" list of what I want for me:
1) Enrolled into the sign language course
2) Pick up a new talking language - Jap?
3) Going Norway to see Aurora Borelias - the northen lights
4) To touch the Pyramid of Egypt
5) To do humanitarian work overseas - build house, give shoes?
6) Seating on the gondola, admiring Venice.
7) Writing a book, perhaps? I don't know bout this~ :P
8) Towards Batam, enjoying relaxation spa.
9) Paying a car in full sum - hahas, I haven't even intend to take driving licenses, lol!
10) Bringing mom and dad overseas some day, hopefully when they're still physically able to.
11) Feelings for my faithful husband to remain as how I would "xiao lu luan zhuang" at times.
12) To have an art room/space in my own house

Typing these down lead me to think that the above r really things I want for myself, not for others even if it does involved others. Cos there's still a lot more things I want for others and myself, which I didn't include in the above list - such as having the experience of a "soho" room with Hao. Such things r no longer for myself only cos those invloves particular ppl that I wanna do it with.

Also, while I was thinking and typing the above list, I noticed wanting money wasn't and still isn't a
 factor that ever motivates me despite being through so much financial difficulties. This may be what the old folks say as "I'm not being enlightened yet", I guess. But who cares, for money, I know I've got to have a decent income rolling in for a start and the rest will come. Afterall, money is always one of the things I had on my top of mind ever since J2, which I doubt I will lose focus to it as I'll be constantly wanting more to make my life a better comfort one. Guess greed wouldn't come into blinding me, then again, who knows? Afterall, I'm just 24, and is only one-third of the presummingly life I've got ahead.


ps.: A question I would always check back with myself,
 
Question: What if my life was short, am I happy up till now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
.
.
.
 
Answer: yes! I am. Very. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!