Recently have been seeing myself to be evolving into one who's filled more with expectations towards others and myself. This seems to be a terrible sign as it paralyzes the open mindset that I once had while it escalates my own stubbornness, resulting in an internal battle.
Placing expectations on myself led to lowering of one's self-esteem. But what's worse is I do that to ppl I love. This will hence place them in difficult situation as well as havin' myself to be disappointed.
Though being so, I'm still clear-headed enough to know that I'm the one who should lower expectations. After all, it's them living their life, not me!
Feeling terrible to put pressure on them, and myself as well.
Just so that you're one of the ppl who I place pressure on just becos' of my own expectations, I would like to apologize.
I'm still a little confused gal, trying hard to be there yet not there. I wanna be better at 'human relations' and I will. I have to. =)
Yiruma - Kiss the Rain (soothing melody)
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!