Gonna make this a fast post(depends on how u view though), as Sis is bathing right now, hence I've only got a few mintutes to write down my tots before she come and shout and chase me away.......
First, just an update to previous post. I'm ok with Hao le. We've talked, cried, share.. conclusion? "Let's start afresh. Leaving undealed or dealed stuffs behind. What we could do was (god, here she-Sis comes) to try to change, no promises though. Let's walked side my side, pacing each other." Oh ya, he remind me one thing that I needed to take note of. Which is my 'beatings'. He said I've been 'beating' him more recent le.. which some how I agree.. He took the senario as the drama 海派甜心 trying to tell me I'm like that 'Bao Zhu Jie'.. keep beating and give that kind of attitude. Well, I'll try to take note... but now, i'm happier, at least he says what he thinks right? It's a good start yeah?
Second, today met a jerk, one of my ex. I was with Zi Yang at the time at Clementi. He was talking on the phone when saw us, and he lift up his hand wanting to pat me on my head as a gesture, but my immediate thought was 'I don't want him to touch me!', so INSTINCTLY I shove off his hand. He was a little shock to my such a huge reaction. He placed down the phone, ask some long-time-no-see questions ad even wish me Happy Birthdae. What the hell!!! How long has my b'dae been over? Anyway, throughout that short conversation I gave him those 'I'm so uninterested' looks. It's just instict! I think I really hate him. hahaz! Anyway, conclusion is I'm so SATISFIED that I could shove him hard away!!! Would like to have more opportunities that I could give those I hate a few more slaps and thrashes them to the ground.. That'll be so great.. and sinful.. hee!!!
Third, Sis is going for a singing competition tml! The first time in a lo.......long time! She have to perform 2 songs in different genres and some adding-marks performance. She chose a fast song and a slow one. As for the adding-marks performance, she'll sing a Malay song. Whao!!! If she succeed, by tml around 8 plus we'll get her phone call to tell us she has to stay there for the 2nd round of competion (a group one) the next day. If not succeed, we'll see her home by 9pm. She has been training hard, which kind of caused her her voice- coughing and change of voice. Getting better though. Have been drinking med, chinese pi pa gao. If she's able to make it through it ALL, they'll train her to become backup singer. Which is what she wants all along! She always wanted to sing/perform.. letting ppl hear her voice, but on the other hand, she hates fame.. cos' it means freedom loss. If my readers want more info, I guess she does blog it down in hers too.. u all can see via my 'fairy friends' the name - GMH.
Alright, I'll stop here! (She's coming again!! haha!) Gambate, sis!!!!!!!!! Jia you, jia you! Tml don't wanna see ya at home!!! Go far far! Hee....
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kns... I macam Godzilla...
ReplyDeletehey glad that u and him have sorted things out... good luck for ur sister too... hee =)
ReplyDeletetake care ger!
loti