Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friends' FB!

These posts are stuffs bout friends, judging from Facebook!! I’m scooping around kpo-ing~



Staz:

One of his friend wrote:  omg seriously you should see avirl lavigne without makeup totally horrible.

His reply: omg avril... ♥

When I saw this I wanted to comment:  Is it girls w/o makeup looks horrible, or is it guys are just too superficial to see girls w makeup only?


It pissed off me! Darn! Avril Lavigne is just commercialise in a way with thick makeup, that doesn’t mean she looks horrible in real person. Anyway, if she really does, it’s just that ppl are not used to her looks.. At least ppl with thick makeups are better off than lazy bums, be it girls or guys, who doesn’t makeup or take good care of their skin/face so as to cover up their HORRIBLE faces, ain’t it?

Well, I know it’s just a casual remark from his fren.. but duh… so superficial, somemore wanna say others bad also spell the person name wrongly (it’s Avril, not Avirl)! I’m sure if Staz saw what I wrote in here, he’ll be glad I couldn’t comment on that(don't know why though, tech stuff) – hence not ‘randomly’ scolding his fren…


Jun Xiong:

This ‘younger brother’ of mine, I’ve known him since my Sec 2. Seeing him grow seems kinda fun. From one who was so uninvolved in ‘love’, BGR to be specfic, became someone who will posts these comments.

January 3 at 1:27pm :another lonely weekend...

January 8 at 10:39pm : looks busy but feels lonely...

7 hours ago: maybe there won't be a next time le... once u lost something its gone 4ever... but it will be buried deep down the heart...


He was acting so childishly in the past when I talk to him just little stuffs bout’ BGR he’ll physically cover his ears with both his hand and say “I don’t know anything bout these…”, “I can’t hear anything..” or “I’m not involved”. But now? He’s the one tryin’ to cope with his first ‘admiration’ partner(is this how it should be written?) All the Best to him though… =)




Ming Guang:

Hao, u must be very surprise to see his name here, right?  ^_6

This is a friend of Hao’s. Had only talk to him a few times.. From what I know bout him, he’s one who speaks his mind off, straight yet crude.

1st meeting, he saw me and told Hao: "She's 2 times my size!"
Upon hearing, I wanted to so much shoot back "for a guy you're so so so thin. Shame on you!" Bleh... :P
(actually there's no offense taken on my side.. but it's just fun..)
Haha... Funny guy! He's sensible though..

On the other side, he posts songs on FB like:

You’re not alone –Michael Jackson ----- Love the lyrics! I can 'hear' how much he likes that gal. Fortunate gal...

《你聽得到 》周杰倫

《說好的幸福呢》周杰倫

《黑色幽默》周杰倫

Why did I fall In Love With You? - DBSK  ------ I like this!!! Music is nice, lyrics saddening. =)


Someone like him seems comparable alike to Show Luo. Someone who’s so fun-loving on the social self but in fact, songs that he likes shows truely his inner self. Veri suitable with the song 搞笑.


Btw, I guess every guy who wears a suit will look smart, yeah? I think he does! He's the one below-left, right is his bro.  =)


 

Zi Yang:


Nothing much to write bout this guy..LOL! Just that, I wanna know where you did that cake (below)???



Looks fun!!!!


For our Mr. Lim here, pls get out from your love relationship, she's not worth!  x_x
  
 
My tots:

I actually went to look through some friends' FB, guys and gals, even my sis and bro de.. But somhow, I only picked guys stuff to write about. I was thinking maybe girls are always 'showing' themselves to me, so, little stuffs surprises me..
 
But guys, rare. Just becos of their gender, they need to hide more emotions, more hurt they have, they can't cry out of nowhere, they have more 'face' to save. Many things that gals do will be more forgivable and understandable. Even stuffs like afraid of cockroaches, we can, they can't. But if the males do it, they'll be deemed as weaklings.
 
On the other hand, as society progress, gals become more understanding towards these issues of guys.. But somehow, guys seems to abuse it. Making themselves look like real weaklings... Sayin' this is crude despite understanding.
 
But I guess these are your fate. You guys just have to work on it, be strong.. stronger! For yourself and the woman u love...

1 comment:

  1. the cake can make at jurong point or 313 somerset (i think) but jurong point i confirm have. its called icing room. but is open by breadtalk so i dont think the cake will be v nice to eat. hmm..

    ReplyDelete

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!