Change! The word that many said before, some succeed, some failed.
A presentator once ask me "Why does Mr. Barack Obama and Mr. Al Gore had such drastic difference in response when they both had the same theme 'CHANGE' during their running of election?"
The answer was deeply set into me... "Time" is what he said.
When Mr. Gore went for his U.S. Presidential Election at year 2000, it was under the the governance of President Bill Clinton. At that time, most citizens are happy with what they were having, hence asking them to "change" is so not favourable.
On the other hand, when Mr. Obama set the same theme in 2008, U.S. was not going through a smooth wave, hence his impact, his promise to the people is what had help him to hold the office.
This is the difference, doing the right thing at the right time.
Just a recollection of what I've learnt from the past, trying to apply into my current situation. Now, the situation I'm facing in most areas aren't doing so well... and I know 'change' could be the solution to it. However, I'm faced with dilemmas and question marks. What kind of 'change' could I do? What options do I have? What should I choose? So much questions unanswered. So much dilemmas to be solved.
Hence needing a little more time for me to grow, for me to expand my knowledge, for me to search for solutions. Give me a little more time. Enlightment please. Need some changes in my life, starting from my studies!!!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!