Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dead Meat.

Was sexually haressed just now, feels so awful!!! Damn!

Went to the P-area as usual. (those who doesn't understand the "p-area", ask me personally if u wanna know..) And was chit chatting with an uncle(someone from the P-area)... however, he's so touchy!!! touch my hand, my hair, my face!!! argh!!!  so yucky! yet the only thing I did was to sit further and further away from him, but kinda mild in my actions.
Getting back home, he even msg me to ask for meet up for coffee or mac.  Well, I decided not to reply like what my sis-in-law had adviced. shall act blur..

The next time if he still does that to me, I'm so gonna speak up for myself. And if he's continuing it, he'll be so dead!!! I'll find ppl to "protect" me and he'll be asked to leave.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned = Dead Meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!