Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shadow

Where have you gone?
Speak to me! Cry with me! Hold on to my hand!
Listen to me.
Gives me courage! Gives me solutions!
Give me all that I need to walk on.


These days, these months, these years... I have walked on. But why have the steps became smaller? Why has the locks on my feet became heavier? Why does the world seems darker? But despite all these, one have to be happy to move on.


I can no longer cry.
But it's so sick. So sick!!!


It's dying.
It's crying.
And the shadows are about to take over in a few more years to come.
If you still don't stand up.
If you're still gone.
If you're still not back in time.
Shadow will lead and win the world.
By that time, u'll have to be even stronger than now.
So face it now.. come back home.
Come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!