A new start of the year~ hope it gets better. Easier.
Sis once told me when I was young, "God wouldn't give you things that you couldn't handle." With this, it's always on my mind that I can overcome them, one after another. Cos' if I don't, I'll just end up crazy/dead which I do not want to. I'm born into this living world, and I wanna live my life with accomplishments, even if it means small accomplishments that I've got to put in great lengths of hard work.
However, besides asking for the strength to overcome them which is what I've always asked for, this year I'll like to ask for an easier, smoother life. This is not only as literate as it may seem but it's also becos' I know that I've already got strength to overcome them. So if I do have the strength already... give me a smoother life! So that I can get more things done with better quality and hence spreading happiness inside and around me.
With this wish of 2011, I bring it upon as my birthday wish too( which I didn't manage to ask for it just now)!
-----
Today I had a meet up with my AV clique, a very small gathering which I kinda liked it. It was quite a last min. invitation hence to explain the amt of ppl attending. Since it's such a small group and they're my common faces, I ate the steamboat with laughter from my heart(despite I was coughing like hell all the way). The gathering was not bombastic like how I'll do with a bigger group, there was also no delicious food like how my gals would usually have them, neither do we have jokes that was crapped out to make the atmosphere(which I really hate it!).
It started with a very common tot of gathering for this new yr but subsequently, ppl who could and had attend came with blessings for the coming-to-23 yr old gal. It's a gut feeling and I know it right from the bottom of my heart that especially the organiser really cares bout me. These buddies(including the one who is younger than me by 24 hrs) care for me, one way or another, but it's definately ppl whom I could scream to, whom I could lean on in my darkest moments, I believe. I may not seem to be as close to them as I could have, we may have our disputes, our very different views, our cold awkwardness at times, but I know somehow or rather these guys r gonna be with me for life(at least before they're married, hee!!). Just becos' they care for me. Not becos' of superficial reasons(only) like networking, the fear of no friends, the fear of loneliness, the fear of no opposite gender being with them. Thanks for making my day, guys! =D
Oh, I forgot to mention.. today seems like an "official day" that I had another family too. I've attained a little bro, which ppl who're close to me sure knows who it is. And somehow, it seems like I've got another very llikable mom(at least to me, she treats me real well lah! I can see her likings for me from her eyes). Yippee!! Shall we('bro' and me) have an everlasting friendship. =D
-----
To end this off, if I could have 3 wishes for b'dae... one of it is dedicated to my cousin. Pray for him. Thank you.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!