Monday, January 31, 2011

H@o, see this!


This post is for the purpose to show my bf, Hao bout some styles and clothes thingy. Wanted to send him via email, since it's kind of personal, however I couldn't really copy and paste the pics, so decided to have this post for him.
As for those who're not interested, u're welcome to skip this. =) *sorry bout the very personal post to him.


Hao, remember I told u I just finished watching a drama bout this musician who dress great in Korean fashion, though he can be kind of girly.. The drama is  <<玛丽外宿中>>   Marry Me, Marry.

See the pics and videos:



The main guy is the one sitting on the left.


His main fashion:  accessories, scarf, skinny jeans/pants



Take a closer look. He's wearing 2-3 necklaces. 2 singlets (1 higher, 1 lower). A cardigan and a scarf. 
Don't forget he has bracelets on both hands and ring too! This is all built up with simple 'thin' clothing and accessories, however placing all together gives good feel too. I like the 2 singlets thingy inside!! =)




As for this, U could see that his grey top could be accompanied with light blue jeans too. Since u have loads of grayish tops now.. hee!!

Somehow, here I like his jeans. The tattered and torn kind with a long top.
(style it with the long top u wanna get? Think will be nice in a way.)



Saw the 'ling-ling-long-longs" he has on him!!                           It's pretty  and easy to wear.  Just good accessories wit basic inner wear and a coat.

Love his choker!!! (Anyone knows where to get it?)Nice nice!!! Plus one simple necklaces and some long gold ones too.                                          Also, Hao...I'll love to see u in pink like this!! Hee!!

Torn leggings are nice on him!!! But guess need to be kind of white skin then will have a good feel for it. Can try though~                                                                                    Btw, I like his green outerwear, can I have it too....*winks!     
Wear like him? HAHAS!!! I know u won't like it.
I place this pic here is for u to see I like the gal's leggings and esp. the shoesssssss!!!! I wanna wear too. =(


Last but not least, a few links to share with ya.
1) Take Care, My Bus  : can see his dressings here and there a bit...
2) My precious  : Like his hand accessories from duration 3.13 to 4.27.
3) Hello Hello   : His green jacket!!!! Real nice! *squeaks >_<  
btw, u can compare him and the rest of his band.. see the power of accessorising?
and well, also with a pretty face helps lots too~ hee...
Tell me how u find the songs, kays? =)

Extras~~~

Nice hair huh?

Just tot that u too can match your Fedora hat with one bracelet(similar colour) and 2 rings~
See his boots?! Nicey!!

Stylish yet casual wedding 'suit'?  
I like.


~ The End ~

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha!! I think you're making him into Jung Geun Seuk!!!! Makeover session~~~

    The accessories, try Gmarket or 77th Street, may have similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No loh~~ It's just that Jung in this show was wearing the stuffs I like...

    There's an even better very long 'dress' that he wore in the show too but can't find that pic.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!