Friday, January 14, 2011

Right Now!!!

Cremation for Ah Leng Kor Kor's done. Today. It's over.
Maybe because I'm older now, I remember things clearer, what our relatives, family and myself have been going through esp. these weeks. Hence remembering these heart fond memories kinda hurt in situations like these.. I can no longer hear his laughter while I walked towards the house. The one and only hilarious laughter that comes from him. These 4 days of wake, every time I walk towards the house, I recalled his laughter.. but I know somehow, one day I'm gonna forget how he used to laugh.. memories are undepenable. All I'm left with, shall be the belief of God's promised land, that we'll all meet again.

Ah Gong, Ah Ma, li lang kua tio Ah Leng Kor Kor bo? Wa siong xin li lang di ti jia si kuai le eh... tio me tio? Wa si bei siong li lang ah..wa ai li.

Time for me to wake up once again.
Once again, I'll like to be a great gal who could be passionate bout her studies, being motivated and do well in the end. A great gal who's able to handle her extra-cirriculum esp. since elections coming. A great gal who could handle her money and in the meantime, slim down.
I sincerely wanna do so....

However, something seems to be pulling me back. Making me work on my emotions rather than brain. I gotta work on this issue fast, like RIGHT NOW! Jan's only left with 2 weeks, and I'm scared. Like really scared, esp knowing that I still don't know many stuffs for my modules... I know I gotta work into it... and I will...but somehow, something just doesn't feel right deep down in the heart.

3 comments:

  1. dear meng
    i dun really know what to say, but when my cousin left us cos of liver cancer, it took me quite some time. even until now i cant really get over it that life can be so unpredictable.
    it jus make u treasure the pple who are still ard more. i try to make it a point to meet everyone i care abt as much as possible.

    jiayou!
    i can only give u my moral support.
    if u need a fren, i am here too..

    with love
    loti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Loti! =D

    Indeed,life's unpredictable..esp to ppl with vunlerable health.
    It's been past about a week, life's resuming.. but something seems to be gone forever.
    Back then, I kept wondering 'if this person is someone i truly love, like my immediate family or hao or my cloest friends, i wonder if my life would be at it's lowest ebb?" Just this, I'm already feeling really bad, I don't know how I'll be able to take 'greater' deaths...
    So sick of all these, but somehow, I know there's more comin~~ soon.

    Gotta face them though.
    Once again, thank you for being here for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment only when you're ready to be responsible for what you say - leave your name down. Thanks!